Tuesday 29 September 2015

Spread 'Em Wide Sunday, on Tuesday


I started actually using an Erin Condren Life Planner for the first time this week! And I love it, completely! Dan bought me the turquoise and platinum horizontal LP for my birthday, and it arrived on Friday!



Week 39 in my EC horizontal is mostly Sherlock Holmes quotes and end of summer campfire vibes. Week 39 is my birthday week, so I finally indulged and used my precious stash of Crate Paper Journey ephemera and stickers! Campfires! S'mores! Feathers! Love love love!

I'll be using this planner for my daily to-do lists, with a focus on trichotillomania and dermatillomania recovery. I'm using the notes section for my daily target-hitting check boxes. Derma recovery (recording pick-free days), daily walk, and instagram (for completing and sharing my daily planner/drawing challenges.)



Week 39 in my Aqua Filofax Saffiano. My memory-keeping/journal planner. Inserts from the Cocoa Daisy September planner kit, stamped leaves using a Studio Calico stamp and Color Theory inks, and Pony Brown journalling stickers. I claimed the entire weekend section for Saturday, so Sunday's journalling is on the back of that page.




My #teacupfaerydrawaday spread is kind of a mess this week! A colouring-fail on Wednesday, and no colour at all on Thursday. I'm ok with it though. I have no idea what the Thursday-creature is. He actually scares me a bit! I love my 'no power in the 'verse can stop me' design. Need to redo that one in future. And I'm very happy with my rainbow-hog and birthday burger :) That was my first time drawing a hedgehog (as a grown-up anyway).

I'll be taking part in the #drawlloween challenge throughout October. Lots of spooky sketchy shenanigans to come :)


I spent my Sunday morning planner time decorating my week 40 spread in the EC horizontal. I used mostly Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers ephemera, with some washi and a little bit of stamping. I'm excited to see how my first full week in the ECLP works out!

I changed my daily target headings (in the notes section) to pick free days, walking and drawing. And I'm using blue ink! This planner is so fun to decorate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.