Wednesday 30 September 2015

Shocktober and Drawlloween, October Creative Challenges


Is it just me or did September fly this year?! Seriously, I cannot believe it is October first tomorrow! Of course, October is a very special month in all of our Halloween-loving hearts. I will be taking on three creative challenges this month, and I'm hoping I can convince a few more people to join me, because creative challenges are so much fun!, and, as the nights get darker and the weather gets colder, it's nice to snuggle up with your sketchbook or planner and make some crafty time for yourself. S'mores and coffee or cocoa are definitely encouraged!



Since September first, I have been drawing a little something everyday in my Mr. Wonderful Agenda. That's 29 drawings so far! None of which are likely to have come about if it wasn't for my #teacupfaerydrawadaychallenge! As we enter the spookiest month of the year, I'll be continuing #teacupfaerydrawaday , but scaring it up a bit by following the prompts list for the #drawlloween challenge.


There are actually several #drawlloween2015 prompt lists floating around, but this is the first one I saw. And I have already written the prompts in my planner, in pen, so this is what I am going with :)


I have another personal creative challenge lined up... Shocktober! An excuse to watch a scary movie every day, with associated creative journalling. And maybe some doodles :)


As usual, I'll also be listing along with the reset girl and #listersgottalist, so that's challenge number three :)

My new Erin Condren planner covers arrived yesterday! I am in LOVE with my Halloween edition! This is actually my EC Deluxe Notebook, where I am keeping track of my blog stuff and creative challenges. My current EC planner is the turquoise and platinum cover, which I can't quite bring myself to change right now.

If you are considering an Erin Condren for your own planning needs I would love for you to use this referal link! You'll recieve $10 off your first order once you set up an account :) https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/janeconway0926

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.