Sunday 27 September 2015

Dublin Birthday Haul!


Yesterday was my 31st birthday! Dan took me to Dublin for a fantastic day of shopping, burgers, ice cream and general planner nerdery :)


 I finally got to see the fabled Orla Kiely Expressway bus in real life! Initially, it looked like I wasn't going to get to ride on it, but our original bus couldn't handle all of the passengers wanting to travel, so we were reloaded onto this loveliness! So my first birthday wish came through!



Delicious dinner at Counter Burger with Dan and Porkchop :) I love this place so much!


Hanging out outside Asha Boutique in Stephen's Green, just the same as I have for the last 17 years. I love how some things don't really change that much.


I found (and purchased!) a violet Filofax Domino in TK Maxx for 13 euro! Another birthday wish point scored! I had never seen filofaxes in TK Maxx before. They had quite a few pocket size but only a couple of personal size. Bizarrely enough, it has 2016 inserts and everything!


With the Hulk at Disney Store Dublin :) We bought some adorable tsum tsum Nightmare Before Christmas stackable plushie things! They are freaking awesome!


 I got my new Turquoise and Platinum Erin Condren Life Planner horizontal on Friday! I love it so so much! I have a vertical EC planner stowed away for 2016 but the horizontal works really well for me as a daily task manager. I have been using it all weekend and really loving how my layouts turn out :) The tassel is by Haute Pink Fluff, and came to me via the Cocoa Daisy October planner kit.


Birthday haul! NBC tsum tsums, Violet Filofax Domino, ALLTHESTICKERS!!!, scrapbook ephemera packs, Crate Paper Wonder 6x6 pad, and washi from Paperchase and Tiger.


The Wonder ephemera pack includes die-cut felt hearts! I had no idea! They are so so pretty :)


My favourite recent scrapbook collections are Crate Paper Wonder, Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers, and Dear Lizzie Documentary. I was so happy to be able to order a little bit from each of these collections with my birthday treat money. Some older favorites here as well :)


My Mind's Eye alpha stickers from TK Maxx, Paperchase stickers and washi, Tiger washi and heart shaped craft paper lable stickers. A couple of the Paperchase packs were on sale for 25c, win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.