Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Love Day!


I have been a bit too ill to blog lately, but I had to share some Valentine's sweetness! I LOVE Love Day! I see it as a day to celebrate love in all its forms. Human+human love is all well and good, but that isn't part of everyone's life. So take this as a day to celebrate all the love you do have. Human+cat love, cake love, nail varnish love, nutella ice-cream love, reading love... ALL THE LOVE!!!

I am in love with this Pizza Valentine tote from Forever 21. It is so perfect for me! Just the right size to hold a book and a knitting project. I picked it up in Dublin on Wednesday, when I had THE BEST DAY OUT EVER with my sister. She lives in far away Manchester and I don't get to see her nearly enough. The cat is sad that she didn't have time to visit our house on her most recent stay.

Anyway, Dublin. Counter Burger dinner (always so so good!), This is Knit for a sock yarn top-up, clothes shops (I stay well away from clothes shopping on my own, totally need my sister for this), and the best ice-cream ever. Nutella ice-cream that is mostly nutella. Love!


My Studio Calico February kits arrived last Monday. My favourite release so far! I have already updated my Project Life and will share it as soon as I can, but for now I have a peek at my planner! I love my Heidi Swapp Memory Planner. I make page-marker inserts each month in the clear pockets. This month features a tiny cross stitch Valentine's stamp and some punched heart confetti made from SC February papers and vellums. The cross stitch pattern is by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery and can be found here. I loved stitching this pattern so much that I am working on a second version today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.